donderdag 16 juni 2016

layout Smile / Card

Hi there




Thank you so much!!! for stopping by I really appreciate for the sweet comments you left on my blog.
The time go so fast it's half way through the year almost vacation time ..... soon I go to the warm beach so much fun there..
I have to share a layout, this I had few days ago created what I had not yet placed  this photo was taken in an amusement park the Efteling.
little bit the same as Disney world [as an example}.....but Disney world is, of course, much more fun LOL
I have also to show a inspire Card




always try to smile every day that is the best make up what you can wear .




                                                            She blooms card

                                                





Almost weekend having wonderful day's

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Eindelijk weer eens op je blog.
    Mooie layout gemaakt bij de Efteling foto!
    Ik hoor mensen vaak zeggen Efteling veel leuker dan Disney maar dat is omdat ik zelf niet van gevaarlijke attracties houd denk ik.
    Mooie andere stijl heb je de laatstecreaties!
    Fijne week
    Groetjes Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen