zondag 17 juni 2012

Imagine A Dream **MY CREATIVE SKETCHES


June Sketch Challenge



I have to share a June's sketch.  This months sketch was created by Kim Keane and it's gorgeous !!
And the prize is amazing
And this  is my  samples for My Creative Sketches
 This is the prize creating by Pam the owner
 And this is the amazing sketch



sorry that i not so much here around on your blog's my head was not there so I sat not so tasty in my sheet!!
but fortunately the what goes with me what better ... therefore I unfortunately have come to visit you I hope little ...that still comes with me. .... soon I come certainly also to your blog 


I hope you can understand it


Hugs carla

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous page my friend!! love your take of the sketch!! I hope you are feeling better soon!
    Take care dear! Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg mooie lay-out!
    Groetjes Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hope everything is ok! I love love love love your lo!! LOVING the flowers and the misting!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love this my dear so awesome! Feel better soon! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful layout! I love how you have framed the pic with all the embellishments Tx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat is het weer super al die mooie details rondom een super foto!
    Hoe krijg je het toch steeds zo mooi gedaan.
    Fijne zondag
    Groetjes Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen